Saturday 1 May 2021

Render 3D View, 3Dfloorplan, Interior











About:

I am Nhat Anh Tran - Founder of ATZ Studio in VietNam with 10 staff.

Ambitious, professional and open mind person.

Beyond my creative mindset, I have good communicative skills and I can precisely identify client's needs.

I’m in love with my job! That’s why I always worked very well during deadlines, and i can work really good under a pressure.

I am open for cooperation with clients who share my passion for quality, creativity and professionalism.

Look forward to make some great things together.

Warm regards,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect and on time

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Good to go

Seller's Response:

Thanks

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment