Friday 26 March 2021

Create Interior And Exterior Design In 3Ds Max











About:

I'm a skilled interior designer & 3d visualizer. I have 8 years designing experience as well field experience.

I can provide you realistic renders as according to your requirements.



My services:

  • 2d Layout Plan
  • Interior Design
  • Exterior Design
  • Landscaping
  • 3d Floor plan
  • Rendering of scenes



I will provide you the following:

  • 2 layout plan of area
  • 3d modeling of the project
  • create environment as according to scene.
  • add furniture and people
  • Realistic high quality renders





PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. Price can be different as per scale and details of the project. I would like to discuss the details first and after discussion I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 

Best Regards

Reviews


:

A lot of detail went into this project and the final product surpassed my expectations. We had to extend our time due to holidays and time zone differences but it was worth the wait. Superior quality; we begin a new project shortly!

:

Understood what I was hoping to achieve. He incorporated good design elements and great color. Takes pride in his work

:

Oustanding expérience such talent!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment