Tuesday 16 March 2021

Create Lifelike 3D Architectural Renders And Tours











About:

ABOUT THIS GIG (Services i am offering):

  • Highest quality lifelike 3d renders created in Lumion and Vray
  • I can design your houses, commercial buildings,offices or institutions etc, ranging from a small house to a large urban scale, if needed.
  • Beautiful realistic 3D-rendering of your design.
  • Suitable and ready for Commercial Use
  • Architectural walk-through videos



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER: - PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST so I have a complete understanding of the project and so you can give me the necessary files for the job.

Reviews


:

Taynan is a fantastic Architectural designer and not only delivered my renders faster than the set date but designed them exactly how I imagined the final house design/texture would look. The seller was very fast to respond to my needs and I feel that his gig is a bargain for the price that he charges.

:

Wow! Taynan not only delivered this project extremely fast but exceeded our expectations for what we expected the final renders to look like. He is clearly very talented and we would recommend him for any architectural project you need assistance with. Taynan was very fast to respond and provided a very high quality renders in a very timely manner.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment