Monday 15 March 2021

Your 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

I'm an experienced architect, looking to satisfy in the best way your needs. Just forward us your sketch, idea or dwg plan and I will make any 3D model on Sketch Up. And If you need algo, I will make an excelent render including the post production



I also include:

✔PDF, JPEG, PNG AND DWG delivery

✔ DESIGN ADVICE: We review your ideas and offer solutions according to our experience if you needed



And if your at not happy with the result, I offer a complete money back guarantee.



Please contact me by inbox before ordering! I'm very interested in delivering EXACTLY what you hope to get and also to know your feedback in orden to always improve :)

Reviews


:

Great! Very fast work, and also responded to all the revisions we asked for, without thinking twice. Overall very nice sellar and professional worker. We recommend!

:

great job!!!

:

Great as always! Delivered on time, communication was always very clear.

:

Very good as usual

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment