Monday 15 March 2021

Create And Render Awesome 3D Architectural, Building Models











About:

Hi! I am Mejbah!! 



Welcome to my gig!! 



I have a job experience from a renowned firm of Bangladesh named 'REINCARNATION'. My software preferances are SketchupLumionPhotoshopAutocadV-ray, Illustrator, Lightroom, Powerpoint. 

I really want to work with you.



PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING :

1
PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary info & I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

2. If your project is more or bigger than my describe, the price is higher, please contact to know more clearly.





SERVICE I OFFER:


1. I will render excellent exterior, interior, 3d floorplan,restaurant, building house.

2. I use Lumion, Sketchup, Photoshop, Autocad, V-ray.

3. I will provide ultra realistic image render.
 

Always have 2 revisions for each order, if you want to know more please contact me.





PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :

1. A written script in pdf, pptx, word. 

2. All picture example or idea picture, material.

3. All Drawings of your house in pdf, dwg file.

4. I will deliver the picture render in any format that you need.



So what are you waiting for? Just inbox me & let's create something awesome!!!!



Best regards,

MEJBAH.

Reviews


:

Just what I wanted with out a lot of explanation. Highly recommended. He works until he gives you what you want.

:

Amazing Work!!!

:

Excellent job

:

Great experience, great work.

:

Fast and efficient




No comments:

Post a Comment