Tuesday 23 March 2021

Make 3D Exterior Model Of Public Buildings











About:

Hello...



My name is Erik Wijaya. I am an architect.

If you need an architect or designer, You find a correct person!



In this gigs I offer you the services of making modeling of the building that you want to create.



For details of work can be seen from the package that I have offered.



I will provide my maximum service to you.

  • Packet basic - you receive a JPG file of 3 views
  • Packet Standart - you receive a JPG file of 3 rendered views
  • Packet Premium - you receive files in the form of JPG, PNG, 3 rendered PDF, DAE files, and SKP files .



If you are interested in my offer, please contact me back and I will reply very quickly.



Regards



Erik Wijaya

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment