Wednesday 10 March 2021

Make 3D Model, Render And Animation Of Architectural Design











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Project.

- I will then confirm the price and deadline of the project.



The information provided by the client should include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image views needed, for proper project understanding.


Please CONTACT me before ordering my gig for correct pricing and deadlines, since each order will be customized, depending on the complexity and level of detail needed for the video.



Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!



I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!



  • Please contact me before creating an order
  • For custom order, large and complex projects please contact me first
Note: we can't share any personal information here as it's forbidden here in Fiverr

Reviews


:

Communication was a breeze. Very happy with the finished product and now I can show people my vision. Awesome work!

:

I had this seller create a 3D rendering of a home that I will be listing in which is under construction. Seller was very detailed and went out of his way to fix any of the revisions I wanted. He still has been keeping in contact with mean and I definitely will be using him with my future projects! Highly Recommend.

:

I had a very complex and specific delivery. he was able to complete it perfectly! I am very impressed He provided great attention to detail, and the final product exceeded my expectations! easy to work with. I highly recommend and would definitely work with again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment