Saturday 13 March 2021

Change Facade, Wall Or Furniture Color











About:

  • Please send me an image of your house, room, window, piece of furniture, garage door or any other space you would like to see repainted along with color example



  • See how new color will suite your interior or exterior-Save money before remodeling and painting!



  • For 5$ I will render ONE image in 2 color combinations



  • For 10$ I will render ONE image in 5 color combinations



  • For 15$ I will render ONE image in 8 color combinations



  • If you need some other type of image rendering other than color change, please contact me before ordering



  • All gigs include 1 REVISION . If you know in advance you will need more than 1 revision, please *consider additional revision gig extra* Price is per image



  • Image is delivered in JPG format. If you need original PSD file, you can add *Source file gig extra. Price is per image



Please note that the quality of the final image depends on the quality of the original you send me. So, if the original photo is low resolution or grainy, final image will be the same. I will keep original files for 60 days.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oli was FANTASTIC and exceeded my expectations! He did a beautiful rendering for me of a room that I am remodeling in less than 24 hours (right in time for me to present it as a Christmas gift). Five-star service!!

:

I highly recommend this seller if you need help finding new colors and style for your house :) Thank you.

:

Great work on multiple projects

:

Awesome Job, very accurate to directions.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment