Monday 8 March 2021

Design And Render Realistic 3D Interior, Exterior











About:

hello,



DON’T FORGET TO INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER 



Thank you for your interest in me, it will be a pleasure to work with my buyer. 



I am an Interior Designer and 3D Visualizer, I will always try to satisfy with my design every project.



I can design and renovate your spaces such as: interior, exterior, landscape, house, cafeteria, restaurant, office, facades and much more.



I have been working with the 3D model, I have also worked with 3ds max, V ray, AutoCAD, sketchup, lumion and Photoshop.



My skills and experience in these areas will be beneficial to your work and projects.



I need information from you.



2D drawings or Auto CAD files, sketches or ideas, also photos that have reference of ideas you have in mind.



With necessary modifications.



If you need my services, please do not hesitate to contact me, we will discuss your projects further. I will help you to complete your work with good quality.



I am committed to my client because of my satisfaction and the quality of my work.



Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.



Best regards!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wilmer went above and beyond! We are so impressed we will be using his services again in the very near future!

Seller's Response:

Wilmer exceeded my expectations, he is a great professional. I will continue working with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

:

Wilmer did it again, he's job was outrageously breathtaking. I highly recommend it for any Rendering Project!

:

Thank you very much Alejandro.




No comments:

Post a Comment