Thursday 4 March 2021

3D Modeling, 3D Designing And 3D Rendering











About:

Hi,

  I am a Professional Architect. I have 5 years work experience and work with my heart.

I can draw Architectural floor plan, 3D Modeling, 3d designing and 3d Rendering of your project, also renovate your building/ house. Make 2D,3D Architecture drawings. I use AutoCAD, Photoshop, Lumion, Twinmotion and Sketchup to make those 3D Modeling, 3d designing and 3d Rendering.

 The package will include the following 

·        Architectural Site plan Floor plans with furniture layout (2D Drawings).

·        Elevations + Sections (2D Drawings).

·        Renovate house.

·        3D Modeling. (3D Views) and 3d designing, 3d Rendering.

·        Site plan

·        Renovate building.

Contact me first, so we can discuss your requirements and time-frame and I will create a Custom Offer for you.

Have a nice day.

Regards.

Architect KHAIRUL BASAR

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Seller does good work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

:

Thank you so much for your time and effort to help me with my project. You REALLY DID a GREAT JOB. It's an extraordinary experience working with you. You are Amazing DESIGNER, so much patience, keep your words and promise as said. Never ever show the signs of trying to rush me to finalize the project, many revisions I have asked you to modify, you are still happy to make it to perfection, unlike many other designers I have had experience working with. It's my GREAT PLEASURE working with you, without worried and I'm very happy. I pinned you as my FAVORITE DESIGNER. I will work with you on my next projects as I have already briefly told you details. Keep up your great job! Thanks

:

Thank you very much.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment