Tuesday 2 March 2021

Create Photo Realistic Interior Renderings











About:

Hello,



I am an interior designer and Quantity Surveyor with 5 years of experience in modeling and 3D rendering. I will design 3D models and make realistic renders out of them.



I can reach to your all types of requirements whether it can be 3D interior design renderings, 3D landscape renderings, architectural 3d modeling, & Floor Plan 3D Renderings.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:



  • 3D modelling of your INTERIOR and EXTERIOR project
  • 3D modelling of the enviroment
  • Camera setting
  • Texturing and lighting
  • Rendering of your INTERIOR and EXTERIOR project



FOR EACH RENDERING I WILL SEND YOU:



  • .3DS.MAX (the 3D model)
  • .JPG (the rendering)
  • SKP (SketchUp)



If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your rendering project.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment