Tuesday 16 March 2021

Model Your Floor Layout Into 3D With Sketchup











About:

Do you have an image of floor plan, and want it to be displayed as an actual building?



       *By giving me the images/layout plan with all of your requirements, I will model it into 3D by SketchUp fast.



  • It will be created fastest with great attention to details.
  • I can also draw your sketch into 2D CAD or 3d MODEL.



  • The model will be to scale with images of the sides along with the .skp source file.



  • I can render models into images with texture which high resolution .



        * Your images can be floor plans, or facades of your building, or CAD files (to be recommended), or hand sketches, that states all requirements.

       * The charges of my services are liable to change depending on the complexity and the stretch of the floor.

    Thank you so much when you visit my Gig.



       Please contact with me before create the order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Great communication and delivered a very well drawn and detailed 3d model.

:

Got what was needed

:

it exceed my expectation for a first time using Fiverr I am really happy with the delivery and the fast service. Perfectly executed, Couldn’t ask for more! I highly recommend working with Ckatejesie.

:

Great communicator and very fast with the product. thoroughly recommend

:

Awesome work.




No comments:

Post a Comment