Wednesday 21 April 2021

Architectural Illustrations And Diagrams











About:

Hello,

I am an architect and interior designer with 5+ years of experience.

I am here to help you out with anything related to architectural illustrations and diagrams that can help you to present your concept. I can get it done as quickly as you want.



I can provide you with different styles of conceptual rendering:

  • Post-Digital
  • Photo Collage
  • Line Drawing etc



I can provide you with any type of diagrams you want:

  • Conceptual
  • Massing
  • Environmental
  • Circulation
  • Mapping
  • Exploded Axonometric etc



What I need from you:

  • A google map location of your site
  • Images of your site and surroundings
  • AutoCAD file if possible
  • Sketchup/Rhino File

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment