Saturday 10 April 2021

Create 3D Architectural Rendering, Interior, Exterior, Animation











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER

Hello Dear,

Are you looking for someone who create Architectural Visualization or Architectural Rendering & Walk through animation?

Then you are at right place.



Why you hire me?

QUALITY OF WORK SATISFACTION AND JOB DONE ON TIME.

Architecture, (Commercial and Residential) - Interior - Exterior - Landscaping - etc



Services:

  1. 3D MODELING
  2. WALK THROUGH ANIMATION
  3. RENDERING  
  4. INTERIOR DESIGN
  5. EXTERIOR DESIGN
  6. 2D DRAFTING


Softwares I use:



  • 3ds MAX
  • VRAY
  • CORONA
  • SKETCHUP
  • LUMION
  • AUTOCAD
  • PHOTOSHOP


I provide you the best quality 3D rendering at reasonable price. I am an Architectural Designer and visualization artist with 9 years of experience in Architectural Visualization and Walk through animation sector.



  I always give more attention to my client's satisfaction. Looking forward to hearing from you.



         JV



Reviews


:

I have used JVstudio for 4 jobs now, and have been completely blown away with his work each and every time. I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to what I need and he has been patient and communicative with me every step of the way. I highly recommend him. I will be using him for several more upcoming jobs.

:

This is my second time using JVs services and despite a short timeline he managed to fit me in to complete some work for us and has good feedback when it comes to revisions.

:

JV Studio was Very patient with the meticulous revisions and integration of specific materials. Excellent work once again!

:

fast and responsive

:

Helped me fix the project very fast! Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment