Saturday 17 April 2021

Awesome 3D Architectural Modeling, 3D Animation Rendering











About:

HELLO THERE,WELCOME TO MY GIG!



I'm an architect and 3d visualizer. I've over 4 years experience in architectural planning, interior/exterior designing and visualization. If you are here on Fiverr because you’re looking for someone to design or render for your architecture projects, then you are in the right place!



  • I will design your house, apartments, villas, restaurants, cafes, offices, institutions etc. 
  • I will create 3D models and rendering ( 3d picture, walk through animations (if required) ) from your 2d files. 
  • 2D architectural drawings of the new designs will also be provided, if needed.Extra cost will be added for that.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



  • For complete understanding of the project, please contact me first and provide me with the necessary info/files (Design requirement/ 3D model/ dwg/ jpg/pdf or others).
  • Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project.





Thanks and Best Regards !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment