Wednesday 28 April 2021

Create 3D Bim Modeling With Revit











About:

Dear Client,

I am an Architect and I have 9 years experience with Revit 

I have delivered many 3D Revit Models of house,office,apartment...etc...

I belive with my Revit skill,I will make you feel happy with my services!



I am offering to create any model in Revit, this includes:

  • Building project models
  • 3D rendering with Revit
  • Conceptual drawings with Revit: Floor plan,Elevations,Sections,3D floor plans.. 
  • 3D rendering with Revit or Lumion
  • Converting Autocad drawing into Revit drawing

My Workflow

  1. I receive your model concept sketches,your model requirements(exterior and interior).
  2. Creating the BIM model at the required
  3. Making rendering/3D image for presentation if needed.
  4. Deliver the native Revit file .

*The above is the main outline, however each project is individual so make sure to contact me first so we can discuss your requirements and time-frame and I will create a Custom Offer for you.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment