Sunday 11 April 2021

Create Photorealistic Architectural Renders And Walk Through











About:

(Note: Kindly inbox me before placing an order so that we can discuss the price, as pricing depends on the complexity of the work. Thank you.)



Greetings, I am Rakib. I am an architect and visualization expert. Thanks for visiting my gig.



Services i am offering:

- High quality photorealistic image renders in Lumion/Vray

- Architectural walk-through videos or animation



What I require:

- 3D model that I will have to render

- Reference image for me to understand what type of work completion you want from me.

- Check out my other gig if you dont have a model and only the drawings



File formats that I will provide:

- pdf

- psd

- jpg

- png

- mp4



So submit your requirements and let's get started !

It will be my pleasure working with you. :)

Reviews


:

Excellent Accountability and Communication

:

Excellect,fast response from the seller.Loved his work.as always

:

Delivered on time and great communication

:

Great work. Very pleased

:

Was a good outcome for the project




No comments:

Post a Comment