Tuesday 13 April 2021

Create 3D Models And Render Architectural Projects











About:

Hello! friend


"Please contact me before you order"
To understand the project requirements you bring me and I will complete it more than you expect.


I am an architect who has many years of experience in my field, I will be happy to apply all the skills to provide the best service and meet all your needs.


When you come to me you will have:
  • Guaranteed 100% job quality.
  • The work schedule is always accurate.
  • Professional working attitude......


Software that I use:
  • 3ds max
  • Sketchup
  • Lumion
  • Autocad
  • Photoshop
  • V-ray render
  • Corona render
  • Video editing tools


Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig.

Price in gig is for 1 rendering, you need more rendering than price will increase.

I look forward to hearing from you! 



Thanks!


S.Design


Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work!

Seller's Response:

great work as always

:

Excellent work

:

Outstanding talent and follows instructions really well to capture your vision

:

Thank you my friend




No comments:

Post a Comment