Thursday 22 April 2021

Help You To Make Your Dream Interior Design











About:

My name is Batari Swasti Sadewa, I am currently on a freelance job as Interior Designer and Graphic Designer since my graduation on March 2020. I am a bachelor of Interior Design from Institute of The Arts Indonesia Yogyakarta, graduated cum laude with GPA 3,59.

I have done my internship at PT SHS Associates, South Jakarta in 2018. During college, I have joined many organizations and also became a coordinator for some events. Moreover, I have joined a furniture exhibition and collaboration exhibition with Architect student in Yogyakarta.

My basic skills are in the field of Interior Design. Those are not only for Hard Skill (3D modelling-rendering, Walk-trough Animation, Mood Board arrangement, DED Drawing), but also the Soft Skill (Communication and empathize for clients, Problem Solving, etc). I am very interested to make something Out of The Box, colour match, and materials diversity.

Other than that, I also have expertise in the field of Photography and Videography, also have interests on music and fashion.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment