Saturday 3 April 2021

2D 3D And Bim Modeling And Rendering In Revit











About:

Hi Everyone and Well Come to my GIG! 


I am an Architect with 3 years experience in BIM & 3d modeling as well as rendering.


The packs of services listed in this gig include.




-1) Revit BIM model LOD 100-300
-2) Architecture or structure detailed model.
-3) Complex Facade Detailings
-4) Parametric Families Creation

-5) Rendering & Composition


We have a team for the services includes Revit Architecture 3d modeling,



  • Basic Modeling
  • Advanced Modeling
  • Project Environment
  • Family Environment
  • Conceptual Massing
  • Designing
  • 3d Modeling
  • 2d Drawing
  • shop Drawings / Working Drawing
  • Regrinding
  • Composition
  • BOQ
  • Animation

  • Renovation 
  • Landscaping
  • Structure Modeling


We Use the following Software according to client need & demand:



  • Revit,3d max, Autocad, SketchUp, Lumion, V-ray, Photoshop, Prezi, Ms.Office



    Note: I hope this information explains the gig's services but in case you have questions feel free to ask, I will be always glad to answer them.

Best regards,

Ar.Waqas Javed

Team Arch 360



Reviews


:

My goal for this project was to see my plans for a two-family home rendered in 3D before hiring an architect to create working drawings. The seller was quick to respond and made all requested changes in a timely manner.

:

I am so happy to have found a PROFESSIONAL who actually knows how to do good work and understands the professional work flow process. if you're looking for detailed good work, this group is the one to use. I've let all my other Fiverr freelancers go. This is my only group now.

:

Thanks so much add my name and project name. The architect model is called A The A Lejonet First name Last name.rvt For example. A Lejonet Saed Yousuf.rvt

:

Great comms and quick turnaround. Really nice 2D to 3D design and then nice real-life rendering. Great work. Will definitely use again and already recommeded.

:

This is the best design team in Fiverr. I will not work with anyone else. I trust them to do the job on time and on budget!!!! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment