Monday 19 April 2021

3D Model Render, Realistic Exterior Interior Architecture











About:

Hello, 

I'm bidex,  a professional Architect with excellent skills in designing, modeling and rendering. I use Autocad, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Sketch-up, 3d max lumion, vray, twin motion and  Photoshop. 

 I will professionally design, model and render your buildings. My goal is to give you the best and realistic photos/file. 



I'm always at your service 

 i could help with the design of your

  •  restaurant
  • Hotel
  • Apartment
  • Country home
  • Office
  • or whatever architectural designs you might require

All what you have to do is to provide this:

  • Cad format
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • Sketches 
  • Hand drafting


PLEASE contact me before you make the order and I promise to make a stunning delivery. 

Thanks

bidex!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service! Excellent product

Seller's Response:

Thank you Will_ie. what a great customer you are!

Seller's Response:

Amazing designs! Great turnaround time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I hope we work together again in the near future.

:

The designer is very talented, he produced an incredible rendering within a short period of time. I highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment