Friday 9 April 2021

Create Architectural 3D Models And Exterior Renderings











About:

I will create a 3D model based on the information and floor plan you provide and will explain the pricing and delivery time (which may change based on your project). After creating the model I will create 3D rendering(s). The complexity of the rendering will be based on what you need and you can purchase additional renderings for $5. 



Please contact me before placing your order so we can go over the detail of your project, and feel free to contact me with any questions. 

Reviews


:

Very uncomplicated and talented designer. Did everything I asked him to do in record time. I recommend him from the bottom of my heart!

:

My project was done with care and precision. The result was a beautiful rendering of my plans

:

Awesome to work with Jorn - Very responsive and collaborative! Will be using him again!

:

Great work. It’s what I am looking for. Will recommend him to others.

:

The seller was very well informed and guided me through the process. Great quality and great communication. Quick turn around time. A-level seller, would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment