Sunday 25 April 2021

3D Modelling And Bring It To Life Through Photo Realistic Renders











About:

*Please message me before ordering so we can go over what exactly your requirements would be*



I'm pretty confident in my 3D modelling, rendering, walkthrough and animation skills. I've been using Rhinoceros3d+grashopper3d, Cinema4d+octane, Revit, Lumion and Sketchup for over 2 years.



As we are team of three proficient designers we assure you that your work will be completed within given timeframe.

Reviews


:

Great result and very quick responses.

:

Ajay was very responsive in communicating and update me every day with work in progress. He is kind towards making changes and understand the brief clearly. He demonstrates a good knowledge of c4d and modelling of interior and furniture which I find is his strong points as not much sellers work with c4d in Fiverr. His price is reasonable as well which is a bonous. :) Will definitely be back for my next project. Thanks Ajay!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment