Friday 9 April 2021

Convert Your Plans Or Sketches Into A 3D Model











About:



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.



Hello, my name is Luigie. I am a licensed architect from Manila, Philippines with more than 7 years experience in design and construction. I created my Fiverr account July 2017 but remained idle until July 2020 where I reactivated my account.



Why choose me?

I joined Fiverr not just to attract clients visually but to help them create solutions using my skills as an architect through:



1. good space planning

2. functional design

3. aesthetically pleasing structures



Servi
ces I offered:

1. Convert Sketch Plans into 2D Plans

2. Create an Architectural 3D Models

3. Rendering



What you get:

1. High Quality Output

2. On-time Delivery

3. Great Value for your Money



Excited to work with you soon!



Luigie











Reviews


:

Communicated well with seller and would definitely work with him again.

:

Great work!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment