Saturday 10 April 2021

Create Realistic Exterior Or Interior Design Render











About:

ABOUT THIS GIG:

Hello, I am Quoc Nguyen Architect ,

Are you looking to bring your design/sketch to life, are you looking to create a WOW effect for your designs, or are you looking to create and render a realistic image?, You can do this with this Gig. Here,I will create and render realistic, detailed and high quality architectural renderings for you; interior, or exterior. I will provide you with high resolution, printable still images( panaroma images can also be provided upon request).



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



*Due to the nature of rendering projects. Price might be modified, depending on the requirements for the project. Therefore,



  • Please contact me to provide details for your render project. I will confirm pricing and deadline of the project.
  • However, you can be sure you will get top quality for your money.



WHAT INFORMATION I NEED : 



  • Input 2D Drawings/Plans, sketches (AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF will also work).
  • 3D model If any (.max .obj .skp .fbx .rvt). This will substantially reduce project time
  • Some reference images of the style you would love.



Best Regards!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First delivery I was shocked in a not so positive way, it seems like -yes this is an assumption- due to success and the quality of seller's portofolio, he now has more work than he is capable of. The seller quickly apologized and asked for further directions to solve and really make an effort to work it out. The seller came with suggestions and asked for directions. My purpose was to get inspired by designers, see the beautiful designs. That's why I delivered only the bear model. unfortunately, I am not impressed with my delivery. This does not say that the seller is not capable of it. I still believe he is a very talented individual. I guess I am at the wrong time, at the wrong place.

Seller's Response:

thanks you

Seller's Response:

This is our second collaboration and he did a very good job again. He did the job very creatively, professionally and quickly. Very good understanding and a lot of experience makes him a great designer in rendering. We will definitely work together again.

Seller's Response:

thanks you

Seller's Response:

He did an amazing job with every detail. He has real talent and I will definitely work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment