Friday 9 April 2021

Produce Vray Or Lumion Renders Of Your Architectural Model











About:

About this Gig:



Basic - I will provide you with ONE photorealistic render from a 3d file you have made with basic details as environment, material texture and lights.



Designer's Choice - I wil provide you with ONE photorealistic render from a 3d file you have made with details such as environment, material texture, lights, furniture and people.



Premium - I will provide you with TWO photorealistic renders from a 3d file you have made with details such as environment, material texture, lights, furniture and people.





NEED A CUSTOM ORDER?



Let me know what are you looking for so I can guide you towards the package that suits your needs best or a totally custom order. 



Please contact me before placing the order. I would like to discuss the details before I'll start my work. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic communication, very fast delivery!! The render looks at its best, you are very talented thank you A++++

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I hope you liked the render. hope to hear from you again.

:

Seller is very responsive and communicated in a professional manner. I highly recommend this seller because of his professionalism. He delivered before time and produced high quality work.

:

Thank you for the kind words. I hope to hearing from you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment