Thursday 15 April 2021

Render 3D Interior And Exterior And Edit It











About:

Hello there :)



My name is Giovanni and I´m an architecture student in Germany. Check out my examples to get a feel for my style which I also could adjust for you. If you want something different just get in touch with me so we can discuss your expectations. I will do exteriors, interiors, 3D views of your floor plans, digitalize your plans, basic landscape design, photoshop editing of your renderings and so on.





Services in this gig:



- Digitalize your Plans (If you just have drawings or scanned plans)

- 3D Modeling of your Ideas (Exterior, Interios, 3D Floor-Plans, etc.)

- Any other architectural design and any other design

- 3D Renderings (stills) in your wished quality



Software I use: Mostly Rhino, Vray, Photoshop & Illustrator



Feel free to contact me for more details so that we can discuss which package you should choose, what I can offer do and additional stuff :)



Lets do this!

Giovanni

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment