Sunday 25 April 2021

Creating A Beautiful Interiors











About:

Hi, my name is Inna Koval.

I have design studio in Moscow (Russia)

"Butterfly interiors" (since 2008)



Brief background about me is I'm an designerand decorator with more than 15 years of experience in design and development for both residential and commercial projects,cooperationwitna lot of European furiture factorys.



Practic master feng-shui .



I strive to achieve more than what my client is expected and I always believe that every project has its own character, that's why I start my design process with a conversation, to know the project more, the better I understand the problem because I value both aesthetics and functionality of each design.



So feel free to drop a message, and let's talk about your project and start building the cosy home of your dream or comfortable office or beautiful and

profitable restorant & hotel.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment