Saturday 17 April 2021

Graphic Designing,Editing,Architectural And Interior Desgning











About:

Hi I am CA qualified and also expert graphic designer. I have the 6 year experience in graphic design, adobe, Photoshop and other editing. I will deliver the quality services to you, once you come up to me.

I offers in this gig;

  • Social Media designs & posts
  • Vector art & tracings 
  • Brochure & flyers
  • Poster
  • Social media banners & covers
  • Post cards, Greeting Cards etc
  • Invitation Card (Wedding, Party etc)
  • Social Media Covers & Headers (Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus Twitter etc)
  • Billboards, signage
  • Album or Magazine color
  • Infographics
  • Postcard
  • Photoshop Editing
  • T-Shirts & merchandise
  • (any kind of graphic work)

Come up to me and discuss the customized needs. I also work on customized orders.

Contact me when you are convenient.

Regards

Adnan



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment