Saturday 3 April 2021

Virtual Staging, Virtual Furniture With 15 Dollars











About:

 - I am a professional designer and editor ( Fulltime) with 10 years experience. I used to work for many big companies. I am currently an individual company, so you will be working directly with me. I will turn your apartment into something you want. 

  • I take a photo of an empty room and then virtually stage it full of furniture & decorations.
  • I can add designer couches, tables, rugs, lamps, tv’s, draperies and many other furniture items to make the home look fully furnished and much more appealing.
  • I offer the highest quality and most photo realistic imagery available for your properties

- Professional quality photos are statistically proven to sell listings 50% faster

- Professional quality images have been shown to generate up to 118% more online views. Including professional quality photos has been proven to drastically increase the sale price of a property. Satisfaction guaranteed.

- Fast turnaround time, I'm the only seller who promises REFUND if you're not satisfied. Refund period up to 30 days.

Please send me a message to discuss and receive deals



Thanks

Reviews


:

Once again, she knocked out out of the park! Continues to produce excellent work and go above and beyond

:

Great communication. Quick delivery.

:

Looks awesome thank you

:

Great work, as always.. My highest recommendations to this seller! 😊

:

As always, great work! Fast service and quality work. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment