Saturday 3 April 2021

Architectural Rendering Through Photoshop











About:

I will help you visualize your projects in the most creative way throgh  photoshop, seamlessly compositing different elements into a beautiful photomontage as it is making your renders look even more stunning. All you have to do is to follow those little steps:



1-    Provide me with your files ( .skp, .rvt, .pdf  .jpeg, .png...) 

2-    Let me know the dimensions you would like the final image to have

3-    Give me the details of you project

4-    Give me plans of the project and I will make the 3d model 



-PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER-



We can talk to make sure all things are good as we make some adjustments until we reach the final render. 



Note:

Project Price will vary depending on:

  • style of rendering

  • level of details needed



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I am happy to discuss your options.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

The project involved rendering of 4 city plaza with a common theme. Seller's communication is professional, productive and pleasant. No problem with timelines. Tip: good input produces outstanding output!

:

Ngaruja is really the best, accommodating, communicative, polite. Really don't hesitate! She doesn't stop working until the client is completely satisfied!

:

She is very quick in delivering the submission and she is very friendly and replies quickly. The cost of the submission is very cheap. I really would recommend her work!

:

She was extremely quick to respond when I needed a render last minute and did a wonderful job for the price. Great communication and very friendly. Thank you!

:

Great service, communication and end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment