Wednesday 21 April 2021

Model Realistic 3D Rendering Of Furniture











About:

Hi. 



Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be. 



Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity. 

Any sketches or images can help speed up the work. 

If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.

I can deliver you best quality.

I will work till you are satisfied.



Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 



Best regards,

phuocha

Reviews


:

Nice work

:

Great work

:

The very best when it comes to brick/stone and textures! Im always so happy with the outcome - very good. Thank you so much!

:

completed per instructions.

:

Awesome experinece. Great skills. Great communication. Great job. We can highly recommend phoucha_arch :)




No comments:

Post a Comment