Saturday 8 May 2021

Design Your Dream Bathroom For You











About:

Hello, I am an architect, with a personal interest in interior design, I'll be delivering a unique and professionally finished project, with the most functional and aesthetic design possible, represented in technical drawings and 3D renderings according to the package you choose.



Share with me some photos of the current space and basic dimensions, your ideas, preferences for styles, furniture, colors and any reference image you might have.



This GIG includes three packages to choose from:



BASIC: Bathroom design (2D floor plan in pdf)

STANDARD: Bathroom rendering (2 rendering images and 3D model)

PREMIUM: Bathroom and furniture design (3 rendering images, 2D floor plan, architectural sections and construction details).



I will be happy to work with you, applying all my skills, place your order and I will contact you in the shortest response time possible, also if you need other design such as bedroom / home office / kitchen, I can also do it, contact me and I will be able to advise you on the best package selection for you.





PLEASE, if you are strict with delivery times, write me before buying and I will let you know my availability.





Let's do it!

Reviews


:

Excellent high quality work and exactly what we wanted to help us build our dream bathroom.

:

Very happy with results, thank you!

:

I loved their work! Thanks so much!

:

great job will use again

:

Great work, gave us some ideas to think about. Very quick delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment