Monday 10 May 2021

Interior Designing And Exterior Designing In Sketchup











About:

I will need image of floorplan, and want I will display it as an actual buiding

      I will model it to be 3D by Sketchup.



It will be created in 24 Hours minimum





What will u get?

You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D Sketchup File .

I will render models into images with high resolution as real.



 Requirements

* Your images can be floorplans, or section of your building, or DWG files , or even hand sketch.

       * The prices of my services will be changed depend on the complexity and the stretch of the floor. The prices of the Gig apply for basic floor.

    Thank you so much when you visit my Gig.



      Please contact with me before create the order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.  

Your Satisfaction will be my first priority 

Thanks

Reviews


:

Good job, the best ever

:

Thanks. Fast, good work and great communication.

:

Great work!

:

Great work!

:

communication was excelent!! he did what I wanted and did some corrections without any problem 100% recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment