Sunday 21 March 2021

Building Information Modeling Bim By Using Revit











About:

Dear Client

I am a professional Revit BIM modeler.

I have 5+ years of professional experience to doing Building Information Modeling projects of Scandinavian Country along with a Danish architecture company.

I have completed 100+ more  BIM projects with client satisfaction. 



I can deliver by a Revit model:



  • Floor plan
  • Section & Elevation
  • Detail Drawing
  • Materials Schedule by room data
  • Apartment 2D & 3D Views
  • 3D Rendering
  • Area Plan
  • Site plan
  • Sheet Presentation.



My Workflow:





  • Pdf, jpg, rough sketch to 3D Revit Model
  • Dwg to 3D Revit model
  • Conceptual  Revit Model
  • BIM model as like your requirement


Note: I hope this information explains the gig's services but in case you have questions feel free to ask, I will be always glad to answer them.



Looking forward to working with you!



Best Regards

Sabbir

Reviews


:

Great job! I was very happy with Sabbir's work. Would definitely recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment