Wednesday 28 August 2019

A Photorealistic 3D Rendering











About:

I can produce the realistic renderings of the 3d of your building as well as the 3D floor plan. I ensure that all necessary precautions and attention is given to details.

This is how it works:
1. It starts by you sending the description of what you want done either through text or by sending the necessary files that will effectively describe the idea you want me to conceptualize or model.
2. Within the first day, I will send to you the draft of the work to see if you are okay with it and effect necessary additions or subtractions.
3. I will send the pre-final drawings to you the next day so that you can see the effected changes before I finalise the renderings.

I work with Revit and Archicad for modelling, Artlantis and 3D max for rendering, Photoshop and Picassa for post rendering

Please, contact me before you place your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

@debbie_keys was easy to work with, an amazing communicator, and most importantly brought my vision to life. This was my first experience with Fiverr and could not be more impressed. Highly recommend anyone looking for a photo-realistic rendering!

Seller's Response:

Thank you... you made it easier with your clear explanations

Seller's Response:

Gave us a concept for our estate. Thanks for the awesome delivery. We really love it!

:

Thank you. Nice working with you

:

fantastic!!




No comments:

Post a Comment