Tuesday 20 August 2019

Specialize In Drafting Real Estate Floor Plan,Site Plan,House Plan











About:

I’m contacting you from Colombo, Sri Lanka to make aware and introduce regarding services and facilities which are provided by us. We currently specialize in drafting real estate floor plans, site plans (Black & white and colour) and photo retouching. im willing to convert your sketch plan into a proper plan with architectural scale, rooms and floor labels, north symbol, hatch and any other requirements by the client. Followings are some of plans done by us.

**IMPORTANT**

I won't accept any complain or any responsibility if you order without asking me first and any negative review for such orders.I only guarantee for the orders where you ask me before order and only if I say YES I CAN ,YOU CAN PLACE THE ORDER..

Follow this link to more Gigs
https://www.fiverr.com/kasunm91/specialize-in-drafting-real-estate-floor-plans-site-plans?funnel=97d20ee1-c5f4-422c-95c5-5f843c9db7c0

Reviews


:

Same day turnaround !!

:

Great job every time!

:

Great job.

:

thank you.

:

Another fine result.




No comments:

Post a Comment