Sunday 18 August 2019

Draw Your Architecture Plans, Patent, Mechanical Drawings











About:

I am an Architectural & CAD  designer with 12 Year Experience In this field & 7+ years Experience in Fiverr. I can design or draw any Architectural and CAD drawing you need with Professional Quality

---What I  offered For You ---
 
  1. Site Plan  
  2. Floor plan 
  3. Elevation or Section 
  4. Electrical plan 
  5. Plumbing Drawing 
  6. Trace Logo image or EPS file to CAD dwg 
  7. Drawing set for City Or Council Approval.
  8. Renovation projects 
  9. Any CAD work What you need (Spacial for Patent Approval )

( Depending on the complexity, it may require you to place multiple orders Which can be discussed before you place an order.)

(NOTE - Please contact me before ordering .)

Why should you select me ? 

** 100% Money Back Guarantee if not what you request 
** 100% positive ratings with over 1000 orders completed
** One of the Highest rated seller in this category
** QUALITY is Guaranteed
** Free Suggestions, Advice's
** Print Rady PDF files
** No worry about Future Assistance 

----------------Why this gig is special? -------------------

1.You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. 
2. Please see my Fiverr FeedBack (Competed for more Than 1000 orders )


Reviews


:

Third job and Amil is just excellent. Look no further. Amil's your guy!!

:

very professional and accomodating

:

Fantastic. A great experience every time. Very professional and talented!

:

I have very high standards and I've hired Amit twice so far. His work is excellent, service fast and very pleasant! Highly recommend!!

:

Gifted, talented and fantastic to work with! I highly recommend amil077. Aces all the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment