Friday 30 August 2019

Draft Your Building Or Floor Plan In Autocad In 2D Or 3D











About:

Since each and every project is different, different work durations will be applicable. Please contact me by a message before placing the order to get a precise quotation

I can help you with architectural and structural drawings using AutoCAD. I can start from existing drawings or simple hand sketches and produce the plans precisely that will satisfy your needs and preferences.
You'll get the pdf file output and the source dwg file.
Floor plans, roof plan, site plan, elevation views, sections, plumbing and electrical plans. Redrawing of your scanned pdf file in Autocad. 
Everything is drawn following the international technical drafting standards. 
Unlimited revisions, which means I'll be happy to work until you're fully satisfied with the job.

I'm a civil Engineer graduated in 2017 from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka which is a prestigious university. I'm working in a commercial Structural Design and construction company. I'm a highly motivated professional who highly values Deadlines and Quality of work

I'm Also doing

Structural Designs
Architectural 3D visualizations
BIM Modelling

Please contact me any time for any question

Reviews


:

Shan drafted my sketch as a proper plan well within the deadline and neatly. All the requirements were delivered just as i asked him to do so with separate layers in autocad. Will be ordering again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment