Thursday 12 September 2019

Create Professional 3D Architectural Animations











About:

HI THERE!
I will provide high quality architectural 3D animations for your project. 
This professional tool is the best way to show your projects to your clients!

Enjoy the pleasure of seeing your projects come to life before they are built !

INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:


  • Simple 3D Animation : A short 15 seconds 3D animation, only of the architectural project.

  • Standard 3D Animation : A 1:00 min 3D Animation including people ,cars, birds, vegetation.

  • Premium High Resolution 3D Animation : A 2:00 min Realistic 3D Animation including people, cars, birds, vegetation, music, text and logos. Also If you want renderings from the animation I can give them to you for free in this complete package!

If you do not have the 3D Model, I can make it! it is charged separately according to the scale and complexity of your project.

EXAMPLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_0QIjk9po&t=

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for proper project understanding and to provide me with the details for your project (include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image perspectives needed)
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

It would be a real pleasure work with you!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

She took the plans and brought it to life. Able to take the suggestion and nail it with each draft. This Seller exceeded my high expectations. I truly look forward to working with Seller again. She is straight fantastic!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for trusting me! I really enjoyed working in your project! Looking forward to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Amazing as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting me! It was a real pleasure working in your project!

Seller's Response:

I liked the sample work that was shown and the actual work delivered.




No comments:

Post a Comment