Monday 16 September 2019

Create Architecture Floor Plans, 3D Floor Plan 2D Floor Plan











About:

Hi!

Thank you

I am a professional architect

I specialize in Architecture Renderings (Interior, Exterior) and usually make simple drawings for Residential Building like House, Villa or Apartment.

I can create renders for any type of building or construction.

 

My Services in 3D (3ds Max)

Modeling any type of architecture or construction

High quality Exterior, Interior & Landscapes rendering

Sketch rendering

3D Floor Plan

Panorama 360 or still picture view

Post processing in Photoshop

 

My Services in 2D (Archicad)

Sketching and drawing for your request

Floor plan

Furniture plan

PDF or jpg file to DWG or PLN Conversion (Autocad, Archicad)

 

If you are interested in my services, then you will start the project.

 

Best Regards,

Ethan Jaxson

Reviews


:

They worked with me to get what I was looking for

:

Great work, we love the final outcome. thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment