Tuesday 10 September 2019

Interior, Exterior Design Rendering 3D Architectural Rendering











About:

I Will Create Realistic Visualizations modeling and design For Your Design

- High Resolution
- Enhanced Detailing
- Commercial Use
- Background Scene
- Any kind of Interior and Exterior Design

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Render project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.


*Due to the nature of rendering projects. Price might be modified according to project's requirements and deliverables.

I will provide outstanding quality renderings from your architectural desings.
The information provided by client should include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations interior according to image views needed, for proper project understanding.

I will provide you an extremely professional service with High Quality realistic visualizations for your project.

I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customers needs.
Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.
Service Type
  • Floor Plans
  • Modeling
  • Rendering
  • Working Drawing
  • Planing
  • Lanscaping

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The sellers did not succeed in The design ideas first. But he was supportive and resposive to my notes and made final good results

Seller's Response:

He has compelling design, was amenable to working through what we needed quickly, and we plan on working with this Seller much in the future.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer!!! I want to work with this buyer again and again.

:

Working with this seller was like ordering a meal at a fast food restaurant. I placed my order and he disappeared into the back kitchen and returned with my meal in a bag, threw it on the counter and said thanks for stopping by, have nice day! The final product was so far off from the desired product that it would cost more time to revise it than just move on and find someone more qualified. Someone that actually interacts with the customer during the design process.

:

My buyer online after the dillivering the work after 9th day.I already send the message that if you not satisfy tell me i will make changing untill your satisfaction but i dnt know why my respected buyer not ask for modification or anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment