Wednesday 11 September 2019

3D Floor Plan Fastest











About:

Hi, do you have a hand drawing/ sketch floor plan of your house/ building? and you want to redraw it into 2D/ 3D Architectural floor plan drawing?
Let me help you to redraw it, I’m using Autocad, Autodesk Revit, Sketchup, lumion  and 3Ds Max Softwares.
I will redraw it and provide for you new drawings in high resolution and in any format you need

And for your 3D Model, this will be based on the information on the 2d floor plan ( but in case you don't have the 2D floor plan drawing, you can place a custom order so I can get it done for you, Then I will convert it into the 3D model as you desire and make an awesome 3D project for you. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, for more clarification and to save time for both of us.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I received what I was looking for

Seller's Response:

Delivered what I was looking for

:

Awesome to work with. Professional and courteous!!

:

thanks...

:

Great quality, will order again




No comments:

Post a Comment