Thursday 26 September 2019

Create 2D To 3D Floor Plan Within 6 Hours











About:

Hello !

I am Arifin - an  Architectural Visualizer and Interior Designer.

(Please contact to Me before you place the order, and feel free to contact with me)

I will create the most useful and effective 3D floor plan within short time.  From pdf files, jpg, sketches, autocad , sketchup, etc. (autocad file is Best for work)

I work with sketchup, autocad, v-ray, lumion and Adobe potoshop.

Create 3d floor plans for your projects as small family houses to special buildings (kindergarten, schools, theaters, hotels, sport facilities, market, etc) as well as urban planning (residential areas, commercial centers, etc).

IN MY GIG:

  • 2D to 3D floor plan
  • models rendering
  • Furniture setup in 3D plan
  • Autocad plan & 3D Floor plan
  • High Quality rendering
  • Fast delivery within 8 hrs
  • More services as you want
  • 100% satisfaction
  • fast communication

Please contact to Me if you have any questions, and feel free to contact with me.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

This Seller does a great job. He took my feedback very graciously and made all changes quickly. He learned what I wanted and applied to this subsequent job making my requested revisions on this job practically minimal.

:

He was quick, added some nice touches to the final render that I did not think of which was great. Followed up with me quickly, very happy with the final product.

:

he is good

:

Very nice job!

:

Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment