Monday 7 October 2019

Architect ,Experience, Projects And Constructions











About:

I am an architect with more than 22 years of experience!

Services :
  • 30$ per plan

  • Floor plan drawing
  • Front plan drawing
  • 3d drawings 

  • OTHER PROFESIONAL SERVICES :
  • ( please consult the prices ) . Thanks !!
  •  
  •  3d of Inversion Proyects 
  • Estructural calculations and plans. New buildings and reforms
  • Constructive details
  • Calculations and plans of Electrical and  installations cold - warm 
  • Calculations of Acoustic (dbA) projects
  • Calculations Lighting (lux) projects 
  • Calculations and plans of hidraulic system and fire design of all of buildings 
  • Projects of houses and shops , hoteles . Planning and 3d 
  • Projects of offices and industries
  • Tasaciones
  • Plans of lots and urbanism projects , movility urban design 
  • Planning garden

FIRE PROJECTS
PLANNING OF LOTS AND URBAN PLANNING
PLUMBING AND HYDRAULIC CALCULATIONS
AIR CONDITIONING AND HEALTH HEATING

Advantages:

  • Fast delivery
  • Professional results
  • Accessible prices
  • Source File
 


Regards.ARCHITECT

Reviews


:

Understood what I wanted and very good at making changes, super good comunication.

:

It was very nice!

:

Muchas gracias!

:

Thanks so much for the speedy work! I'll be back with the necessary requirements later this month.

:

I was facing a big problem where needed some drawings for a planing application in England UK. I was quickly reassured and the architect was extremely helpful and we seemed to communicate over the just like you would with a face to face architect. I therefore went ahead and have not regretted my decision. My experience was excellent, I had several changes and the willingness to do things right was superb the attitude to her work was 5 Star. I've benefited with quick access, turnaround and top quality work all my requirements fulfilled and expectations met. My Advice to you reading is say YES to This GIG excellent architect, my investment was both amazing in time and money.




No comments:

Post a Comment