Tuesday 8 October 2019

Draw Your All Yours 2D Plans











About:

hi there!

I am an  ARCHITEC  with 4 years of certified experience by autodesk in the use of Revit, 3ds MAX and Autocad and other software. I will create a architectual and technical planes for you.

My services include : 

  • Make A CAD (.dwg) drawning file from your 2d project or 3d standard model.
  • Make the titleblock and print-ready format (cad using layout or a pdf file)


the price range is for a model of every 100  square meters 


Please remember to contact me before you place any order. I must review your request before setting the price.


Reviews


:

He's brilliant was why I choose him. I feel the final design was unique contemporary and will be eye catching.

:

Great Detail

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment