Friday 11 December 2020

3D Architectural Exterior Renderings











About:

Hi

I’m a 3D Artist. I have 9 years of Local Experience as a 3d Architectural Visualizer.

My passion is to create detailed 3d models to achieve realistic renderings.

In this GIG I will do 3d architectural Exterior modeling and rendering for any building.

convert your CAD drawings or image into 3d using SketchUp, blender & Lumion3d.

I will send you rendered 3d views in .jpg .tif .png

note:-

* if you ordered source file, it will be SketchUp 7 format.

* before you order please send me a privet message about your project brief, Camera View(s), plans, elevations, colors, and vegetation so we can make a better business deal.





Reviews


:

Great experience and terrific product!

:

Such a great seller! Amazing works, understand the reference very well. On time delivery and well communicable! Will definitely work with him next time.

:

Thank you so much for your excellent work. It was a great pleasure to work with him. I got exactly what I needed. I highly recommend him and you wont regret.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment