Friday 11 December 2020

Design Exterior Rendering And 3D Floor Plan











About:

I will render a high quality EXTERIOR DESIGN for your architectural model or 3D FLOOR PLAN, from your architectural 2d plan..

Do you have a 2d plan or sketch and would like to see how the EXTERIOR DESIGN would look like?. You are at the right place, as i provide great quality exterior rendering with 3ds max.



Projects i undertake on this gig include



1. EXTERIOR DESIGN

2. EXTERIOR LANDSCAPE MODELLING

3. 3D FLOOR PLAN



What I guarantee:

  • Make your space/idea outstanding with beautiful & realistic EXTERIOR DESIGN rendering
  • Follow tightly your instructions and revisions
  • Assured that you will be 100% satisfied with the job
  • Deliver strictly on time 



Information I need from you: 

  • Input 2D Drawings/Plans (AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF, Photos, Hand sketches with clear dimensions also work)

  • 3D model If any (.max .obj .skp .rvt).
  • Some reference images of the style you would love


Please don't hesitate to contact me. The prices of the EXTERIOR DESIGN or 3D FLOOR PLAN will be charged depending on the complexity and the size of the plan. Also the gig prices are for one EXTERIOR DESIGN or 3D FLOOR PLAN. I promise you the best quality and price.



ORDER NOW!!!....Exclusively on fiverr


 Best Regards,

 morischesnut

Reviews


:

Thanks Moris. I really like the quality of the model. I will recommend and order again

:

Excellent ,Thanks

:

I am very satisfied, such a creative work!!! Its exactly what i need, thank you!

:

delivered on time, and very cooperative

:

Great job. I love the delivery, seller just transformed my 2d plan to a superb 3d floor plan with so much details




No comments:

Post a Comment