Sunday 13 December 2020

Design Building Facade And Exterior From Sketch











About:

Buildings speak for themselves and it will be your loudest statement.

Are you looking for an architectural designer to uplift the exterior of your building? 

Whether it is a renovation project or newly-built, I will be glad to help!



My name is Annisa and I'm a Jakarta-based architect, professionally trained, and licensed in Indonesia. I work on a daily basis with architectural design, and I'm proficient in BIM and visualization software.



In this gig, I provide you architectural design service, specifically for exterior and facade (also interior, with extra gig). All you need to do is sending me your sketch, or any other existing measurement (floor plan, land area, etc), and I will help you to develop it into 2D (floor plan, elevation, section) and 3D architectural drawings using ArchiCAD



You could also check my package offer if you are interested to have your images rendered in a realistic style using Lumion so that you can make sure that you really like the overall design look. 

I will also provide an online consultation session if you want, to ensure that our discussion is well-understood. Feel free to message me for additional info!

Reviews


:

great experience.

:

Really great quality. even revised previous work for me. Really really appreciated.

:

Very good delivery as usual, even revised previous delivery for me. many thanks.

:

great experience as always, revision delivered on time.

:

great communication, timely delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment