Tuesday 15 December 2020

Create Basic 3D And Rendering Interior In Sketchup











About:

II am a professional Designer and 3D modeler specialized in Interior/Exterior/Floorplan  field  graduated in National Institute of Technology Bandung, Indonesia.

I have experience in 2D/3D designing/rendering with Sketchup & Vray, I was working  with big companies in my country for their 3D rendering project

I have experienced in



  • Floor plan, 
  • Rendering interior
  • Rendering exterior
  • Restaurant
  • Building
  • Kitchen
  • Living room
  • Bed room
  • Bath room
  • Houses
  • Etc...

I just need your sketch or photo (JPG, PDF, etc.) with measures or just you tell me what do you need in 3D model or realistic rendering for your project.

And please:

  • Contact me through the inbox before buying

Reviews


:

Excellent work as always

:

Thanks so much

:

Spot on and clearly understood what I wanted

:

Great work as always.

:

THE BEST IN FIVER




No comments:

Post a Comment